Quotation

The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. - St. Augustine

02 April 2012

Announcement!

I'll get another nice interesting (hopefully) post here soon, also hopefully get my pictures in order and more of them online, but in the meantime:

I have my permanent mailing address!  Look to the right sidebar of my blog, and there it is!  It's the post office in Antón, the nearest relatively big town, about a 20-30 minute bus ride from Santa Rita, where I live.  The ladies working there when I was visited were quite friendly.  Let me know if you're sending me something, so I know to check in for it!  Also, if you send a big package (I don't know how big 'big' is), then I get a trip to the regional capital Penonomé, which is a further 20 minute bus ride.  But they'll send a message to the Antón office if something arrives there, so I don't have to go all the way there to check for things.

The rainy season is coming!  I'm listening to thunder as I write, though it isn't actually raining here.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment